Data Request Amazon
Request Your Amazon Data
To get an overview of your orders on Amazon, you can request your data directly from Amazon. To do this, proceed as follows:
1. Log in to Amazon with your account
2. Go to the page Request My Data, select the option Request All Your Data and submit the request
3. Click on the confirmation link in the email you will receive from Amazon and upload the file to BitsaboutMe as soon as it is be available
- Go to https://www.amazon.co.uk/ and log in with your Amazon account. If you have enabled two-factor authentication, you will also need to enter the code that Amazon sends you via SMS.
- Now go to the Support page of Amazon, where you will see a number of options with which you can make a variety of support requests.
- Click on the icon Data Privacy Queries on the bottom right.
- Select the two options Data Privacy Queries and Issues accessing my data.
- A new section Did You Know? will now appear below. There you can click on the link Request My Data.
- You will now be redirected to the page Request My Data. Select the option Request All Your Data from the drop-down list and click on Submit Request.
- Due to security reasons, Amazon will send a confirmation link to your email address. Now you just have to click on this link to confirm your request.
- Only now Amazon reports that they have received your data request and that they will process it. After a few days you will receive a link from Amazon. Click on this link and download the files Retail.OrderHistory.zip and Search-Data.zip in order to upload them to BitsaboutMe under My Data.