Request Your Amazon Data
To get an overview of your orders on Amazon, you can request your data directly from Amazon. To do this, proceed as follows:
1. Log in to Amazon with your account
2. Go to the Support page, click on Digital Content and Services and select Request Your Data
3. Fill in the fields Request data file be sent at a later date and All Data Categories
4. Submit the request, then confirm your request by email and import the file into your BitsaboutMe account
- Go to https://www.amazon.co.uk/ and log in with your Amazon account. If you have enabled two-factor authentication, you will also need to enter the code that Amazon sends you via SMS.
- Now go to the Support page of Amazon, where you will see a number of options with which you can make a variety of support requests.
- Click on the tab Digital Content and Services and then select Request Your Data.
- Fill out the following two selection fields with Request data file be sent at a later date and All Data Categories. Amazon will now show you a list of saved data types: Logins, orders, pages visited, etc. Then click on Email to send the request by email.
- Below you can see the support mail menu. Your customer data is already filled in. You just have to enter your name in the text field to activate the data request, then you can send it with a click on Send email.
- Amazon will reply to the message within 12 to 24 hours. Once you have received this message, you will simply need to reply in order to confirm that you wish to receive the extract of your Amazon data.
- Only now Amazon reports that you can view your data. However, the service initially provides some links and instructions for viewing the data on the Amazon website. The actual data extract, which can then be imported to BitsaboutMe, takes according to Amazon a “few weeks”. Your data extract will be transmitted via email link.