Connect Migros Cumulus
To get insights on your shopping habits, you will need an online Cumulus account with a login and a password. If you do not have a login yet, do the following:
- Log into Meine Migros with your online account
- Connect it with your Cumulus number and your Cumulus password (see account statement) to the Migros Login
- Create your BitsaboutMe account and connect your Cumulus account under My Data
You already have an account? Login here
You only need to do this once. After you have successfully connected your Cumulus account to BitsaboutMe, your Migros data will be continuously imported into your Personal Data Store (PDS).
- If this is the first time you are doing this, click on Jetzt registrieren and enter your first name, your email address and a self-chosen password. After your registration, you will receive a confirmation email.
Please note: If you do not have a Cumulus card yet, you can easily become a Cumulus member. Once you have filled in your personal information, you will receive your Cumulus card within two weeks by post.
- Now you can connect your Cumulus account. You will need your Cumulus number and your Cumulus password. The Cumulus number can be found on the back of your Cumulus card and the Cumulus password can be found at the top right of your account statement.
- Once you have connected your Cumulus account to the Migros login, you can import your Migros data into your PDS. Just register on BitsaboutMe or log in with your account and navigate to the section My Data to connect your Cumulus account by entering your email address and your self-chosen password.