If you have difficulty importing your Migros data into your PDS, this may be due to one of the following reasons:
- Cumulus account is not connected: Verify that your Cumulus account is connected to Meine Migros. This is required to import your Migros data to BitsaboutMe.
- Wrong password: Make sure that you use the correct password. Therefore, try logging in to Meine Migros with your account and password.
- 2-Factor authentication: Make sure that you have disabled 2-factor authentication in your account.
- Passwort manager: If you use a password manager, we advise you to disable your Migros password in the password manager and to enter it manually on BitsaboutMe.
- Data provision: If you have a large amount of Migros data, the import may take some time. In this case, you will have to wait about 10-15 minutes to see your Migros data.