The following steps will help you to find the source of this problem:
- Make sure that your account and password information was correct when connecting your account to BitsaboutMe by logging in to the appropiate website. If in doubt, you can disconnect the data source again and reconnect with the verified password.
- Wait 3 minutes – when importing large data sources for the first time, it may take a few minutes before the first data is visible.
- Log out and log in manually once, so all importers will be restarted.
- Check if the data source is then displayed on Cockpit on the graph Your Personal Data and the number of records is greater than zero.
- Go to the section Stats, select for the time period “All” and then click on the plus for choosing data sources. A list appears with all imported data and the number of records. If the data you are looking for is not listed here, then it has not been imported.
- In this case, the problem must be at the very beginning of the data source connection.
For data based on email (Amazon, Coop), you can find more information in the question The email import for Coop and Amazon does not work.