The following steps will help you to find the source of this problem:
- Make sure that your account and password information was correct when connecting your account to BitsaboutMe by logging in to the appropriate website. If in doubt, you can disconnect the data source again and reconnect with the verified password.
- Wait 3 minutes – when importing large data sources for the first time, it may take a few minutes before the first data is visible.
- Log out and log in manually once, so all importers will be restarted.
- Check if the data source is then displayed in the dashboard (home) on the half donut chart and the number of records is greater than zero.
- Go to the Stats section, select for the time period “All” and then click on the plus for choosing data sources. A list appears with all imported data and the number of records. If the data you are looking for is not listed here, then it has not been imported.
- In this case, the problem must be at the very beginning of the data source connection.
- For data based on email (Amazon, Coop) find more information here.