How to activate eBon for automatic updates
To get an overview of your shopping habits at REWE, you just need to activate the REWE eBon. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Log in with your REWE customer account and connect your PAYBACK card
- Activate in your REWE customer account under Mein PAYBACK the PAYBACK benefits and enable the REWE eBon
- Create your BitsaboutMe account and connect under My Data the email containing your electronic receipts
You already have an account? Login here
This process is unique. After you have activated your REWE eBons and successfully connected your email to BitsaboutMe, your REWE data will be continuously imported into your Personal Data Store (PDS).
- If you are not yet registered, you can create your REWE customer account here for free.
Please note: To participate in the REWE eBon program, you need a valid REWE customer account and a PAYBACK card. If you do not yet have a PAYBACK card, you can order your PAYBACK card easily and with a minimal investment of time. Once you have filled in your personal information, your PAYBACK card will be sent to you by post within a few days.
- Then either click on Jetzt alle Vorteile freischalten or just activate the REWE eBon. Now you will receive after each purchase your receipt as a PDF file by email.
- As soon as the REWE eBon is activated, you can import your purchase data from REWE into your PDS. To do so, register on BitsaboutMe or log in with your account and navigate to the section My Data to connect the email account that contains your REWE receipts.