Request Your Zalando Data
To get an overview of your orders on Zalando, you can request your data directly from Zalando. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Send an email to email@example.com and request your data
- Log in to Zalando with your account login and download your data extract
- Import the file in your Personal Data Store (PDS) on BitsaboutMe
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request information about your data stored by Zalando. Please refer to Art. 15 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and, for Switzerland, refer also to Art. 8 of the Federal Data Protection Act of 19 June 1992 (DSG). In order to ensure that your data is not disclosed to third parties, you may send your request using the email address saved to your account.
- Zalando will then send you within 30 days your data extract in the form of two links by email.
- Click on the links and log in to https://www.zalando.co.uk/ with your Zalando account login to download the files. The links are available for 30 days.
- When you have downloaded your files, return to BitsaboutMe, log in with your user account and upload the corresponding file under My Data.