Data Request Swisscom
Request your Swisscom Data
To get an overview of your Swisscom data, you can request your data from Swisscom and then upload it to BitsaboutMe. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Send this letter to Swisscom and complete it with your details (surname, first name, address, residence, email, customer number and mobile number). In addition, enclose a copy of your identitiy card with the letter.
- Swisscom will then send you your data extract in the form of an USB stick by post as registered letter within 30 days.
- To open the file, you will need the program 7-Zip. You can download it here for free. Double click the downloaded file and follow the installation instructions.
- Now switch to the Swisscom ZIP file and right click on it to open the context menu. Hold your cursor on 7-Zip, click on Extract files and specifiy the folder where you want to extract the file. The communication data is stored in CSV encrypted format. Swisscom will send you the password for decryption via SMS to your mobile number.
- As soon as the files are decrypted, go to BitsaboutMe and log in with your user account. Under My Data you can now upload your data extract file Randdaten.xlsx (for former data requests, upload the files +41_Your_Number_NA.csv and +41_Your_Number_TEL.csv) to your PDS. You will find this file in the folder Randdaten.
After importing your Swisscom data, you can explore your communication data in detail.