Data Request LinkedIn
Request Your LinkedIn Data
To get an overview of your LinkedIn data, you can request your data directly from LinkedIn. To do this, proceed as follows:
1. Log in to LinkedIn with your account
2. Click on Settings & Privacy in the menu and navigate to How LinkedIn uses your data
3. Under Download your data select The works: All of the individual files plus more and send the request
4. Download your data archive and import the ZIP file into your BitsaboutMe account
- Now go to the drop-down menu of LinkedIn. Click on Settings and Privacy and navigate to How LinkedIn uses your data.
- Under Download your data select The works: All of the individual files plus more and send the request.
- Within a few minutes LinkedIn sends you an email with the subject The first installment of your LinkedIn data archive is ready!. The file that you get with the link from this email already contains all the relevant information for upload into your PDS (profile, contacts, messages). You can retrieve and upload it right away. The additional information in full archive following a couple of days later is not processed by BitsaboutMe at this point.
- After you have clicked on the link, you have to enter your LinkedIn password again for security reasons. Once you have done this, you get to the page where you can download your data archive as a ZIP file.
- Once the data archive is successfully downloaded, return to BitsaboutMe and go to the My Data section to import your data from LinkedIn.