Data Request LinkedIn
Request Your LinkedIn Data
To get an overview of your LinkedIn data, you can request your data directly from LinkedIn. To do this, proceed as follows:
1. Log in to LinkedIn with your account
2. Click on Privacy in the menu and navigate to How LinkedIn uses your data
3. Under Get a copy of your data select The works: All of the individual files plus more and send the request
4. Download your data archive and create your BitsaboutMe account to learn what LinkedIn knows about you
You already have an account? Log in here
- Now go to the drop-down menu of LinkedIn. Click on Privacy and navigate to How LinkedIn uses your data.
- Under Get a copy of your data select The works: All of the individual files plus more and send the request.
- Within a few minutes LinkedIn sends you an email with the subject The first installment of your LinkedIn data archive is ready!. The file that you get with the link from this email already contains all the relevant information for upload into your PDS (profile, contacts, messages). You can retrieve and upload it right away. The additional information in full archive following a couple of days later is not processed by BitsaboutMe at this point.
- After you have clicked on the link, you have to enter your LinkedIn password again for security reasons. Once you have done this, you get to the page where you can download your data archive as a ZIP file.
- Register now on BitsaboutMe or log in with your account and navigate to the section My Data to import your LinkedIn data archive.