How to enable digital receipts for automatic updates
To get an overview of your shopping habits, you have to activate the digital receipt. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Go to www.supercard.ch and login with your Supercard ID an
- Under App & Digitale Services, activate the digital receipt
- Go back to your BitsaboutMe account to My Data and connect your email containing your digital receipts
This is a one-time process. After you have activated your digital receipts and successfully connected your email to BitsaboutMe, your Coop data will be continuously imported into your Personal Data Store (PDS).
- Go to https://login.supercard.ch/cas/login?locale=de&service=https://www.supercard.ch/de.html and login with your Supercard ID.
- If you do not have a Supercard ID yet, you can create it here.
Please note: If you do not have a Supercard yet, you can easily order your Supercard with a minimal investment of time. Once you have filled in your personal information, you will receive your Supercard within two weeks by post.
- G0 to App & Digitale Services to the page Digitaler Kassenzettel. Now you can define your personal settings. We recommend you to choose the option “Digitalen Kassenzettel als PDF erhalten” for all boxes. After each purchase you will now receive an email with your receipt as a PDF attachment in your inbox.
- Once you have activated the digital receipt, you can import your Coop data into your Personal Data Store (PDS). Log back in to your BitsaboutMe account and go to the My Data section. Click on the Coop card, connect the email account containing your digital receipts and your Coop data will be continuously imported into your PDS.